Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lake bound!

In just over an hour, we'll be at the lake for the first time of 2013, and it is going to be an absolutely gorgeous weekend!  We'll be coming back next week to stay for spring break, so today I'll probably do a good end-to-end trailer cleaning. It shouldn't be too bad because we did a good, deep cleaning at the end of the season last year. I know we'll have to spend time in the yard next week (yuck!), but I hope we can get that done early so we can enjoy most of the week.

I hope to do a better job of documenting our time at the lake this summer. Hopefully, we'll have lots of little visitors this year. Sam and Layton will have a blast, and I'm sure Camille will enjoy it as much as a 6 month can. :)

I definitely plan on spending more time as a lake resident this summer than I have the last couple of summers. I would love to paint the kitchen. It needs it, badly! And I really want to build a fire pit. Roasting marshmallows would be a perfect way to end a fun day playing at Pop Pop and Grana's, don't ya think?

I guess that's it for now.

Keep dreaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena