Thursday, July 28, 2011

Not quite the last hurrah

I came to the lake yesterday to get in a few R&R days before school starts back.  Originally, I had planned to come up yesterday and stay until NEXT Sunday, but Connie and Libby are going to see Layton on Monday, so I'm going home Sunday so I can go with them.  The plan right now is to come back on that Tuesday and stay until that Sunday.  That will be the last hurrah for my summer.  :)

After I got everything unloaded and put away yesterday, I took my camera and went down to the dock to get some late afternoon shots.  I love sunsets on the lake.  And I really love the way the sun is peeking from behind the cloud in this one.  One of these days, I'm going to invest in a really good camera and take a photography class.  Photography is a hobby I'd really like to develop.
 Relaxing on the dock is another hobby of mine, but I've pretty well developed it.  I think I'm almost at pro status.  I spent about three and a half to four hours basking in the sun today.  It was hot, but being able to take a quick dip makes it bearable.  After having left the pups inside, they've been stuck to my side/lap since I got out of the shower.  :)

After supper I'm going to sit on the porch with my book (and the fan) and enjoy the quiet.  And probably an adult beverage too...



As always, keep dreaming because you never know when those dreams just might come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena