Sunday, March 28, 2010

Welcome back to the lake!

Yeah, I meant to make this post TWO weeks ago when we were AT the lake, but that didn't happen, and then last week I was exhausted from getting back into the swing of things.

We went up to the lake on the Tuesday I was out for spring break and stayed until last Sunday. The weather wasn't quite as nice as we'd have liked, but most all day Friday and then Saturday afternoon were perfect early spring days.

From here on, until it's too cold, we'll be "laking it" most every weekend, so hopefully I'll have some fun posts. =) We were at John's mom's this weekend, so the pictures are from week before.
I'm not sure these will be the permanent homes for the rooster and the flying pig, but for now, this will do.
We have a pair of ducks who live nearby. They swim by our place every morning and every afternoon. I hope to get some more pictures that will be better.
Ahhh...I love kicking back on the dock with a good book.
This is our "new" walkway and dock. It needs work, and we will be adding a covered boat slip, but for now, it serves my purpose JUST FINE. =)
It is always 5:00 somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena