Saturday, May 14, 2011

Grading like a crazy woman

We came to the lake this weekend just to get John out of the house.  Since his surgery on the 4th, he has been pretty much stuck in his recliner, and it is really getting to him!  It's one thing to stay at home if you have the option to leave, but it's quite another to be stuck.  He has gotten out a couple of days and taken the pups on a ride around town, but until yesterday, he hasn't been out and about for very long at all.  And what has he done most all day?  Napped in the recliner.  He is snoring as I type.  hahahahaha

It is rather yucky today.  It's overcast, breezy, and pretty cool, and he can't fish, so he really doesn't much else to do.  I, on the other hand, have been grading research, but that is making me crazy.  I'll grade a couple papers, and then I have to take a break.  It's good that it is yucky because I'd be so tempted to be down on the dock.  I don't have many more to do to reach my goal for today, so I should probably get back to them.  I wouldn't mind reaching my goal and then doing a couple more.  It's still early in the afternoon, so I may be able to do that.

As always, KEEP DREAMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena